Our Sonic Vortex® technology generates rich, deep bass and effortless clarity from what most people would call a 'back box', but is not. It is actually a compact, integrated tuned enclosure. This patented technology is a ‘twist’ on Ported Transmission Line design, that optimizes air movement to produce astonishing sound. The enclosure also keeps sound from bleeding to other rooms while adding 6 to 9dB boost in mid-lower bass.
Optional EZBracket pre-construction bracket; use size ‘‘B’ for this model.
• Woofer: 8" Ribbed Injected Polypropylene
• Tweeter: 1” Aluminum Dome
• Surround: Butyl Rubber
• Coaxial Tweeter Design
• Speaker Weight: 8.38lbs (3.8 kg)
• Cutout: 10.3” (261 mm)
• Grill Diameter: 11.3” (284 mm)
• Depth: 8.6” (219.5 mm)
• Power Handling: 5-120W
• Impedance: 8Ω
• Installed Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 22 kHz
• Sensitivity: 91 db
• Grille: Magnetic Bezelless; White - Paintable
• Connector Type: Push Terminals
• Pre-construction Bracket: EZBracket Size: B
Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps us improve Storat. We will review this ad as soon as possible.
We are not able to respond back to you, so if the ad remains on site after 12 hours then we have chosen to leave the ad live.